Sunday, August 31, 2008

Cats and Plarn bags and basket

It's been a while, I've had a crazy and busy few weeks. Amazingly it will be September tomorrow!

We are owned by four cats. You can see Inanna in my avatar. Here are pictures of another 2:

The one on the left is Cassie, short for Cassiopeia, and the cutie on the right is Luna. And, yes, they are sisters.

I recently finished a custom order. Using Plastic Yarn (Plarn) I crocheted three bags to use for picking produce. Each one is a different size, and a different color scheme.

This first one was made for the mom.
The red and pink one (on the right) is for a 5 year old boy, and the one with blue and purple (on the
left) is for a 2 year old girl.
l

There were a few special features for these bags. I used plastic canvas to support the bottom and one side of the bags


And the straps are totally adjustable, the button fits anywhere on the other handle. They can be worn around the neck so the bag is centered, or across the chest so the bags hang and the hip. There is also a button in the front, as well as one in the back so it stays open when needed.

And, finally, I made a multifunctional basket, which can be used as a fruit basket on the table.

The quality of these pictures is not the best, I was in a hurry to take them before I went out to deliver the bags and basket.

No comments: