Friday, January 30, 2009

Plarn Fun!

After discussing plarn creations with people on Etsy, I decided to play a bit with colors and shapes. I used patterns for crocheted motifs. The two in the following picture are just the centers of motifs. I'm thinking of using these to make magnets, pins or key chains. Giving these out will give people a chance to see and feel what plarn is like.




The motif in the next picture is already being incorporated into a bag. The bottom of the bag is crocheted with orange plarn, and so far I'm using mostly white plarn to surround it.


These next squares are the same granny square type pattern. The multicolored one was made from a the bag surrounding a case of Bounty Paper Towels! I haven't decided how to use these yet.


Here are two more. I may attach these to same plainer bags that I have made to dress them up a bit









No comments: