Friday, July 18, 2008

My New Blog

Sometimes you have to hold your nose, shut your eyes, and jump!

I'm just beginning to learn about this blogging thing, but if I wait until I understand the details I might never get it done.
I'll learn as I go.

Knitting tip - When you are working with circular needles and a lot of stitches, work one row before you join. It is much easier to get all the twists out, and you can make a stitch to close the little gap when you sew the ends in.

Check out my Etsy Store at AlysaMerle.Etsy.com

I started my Etsy store about 6 months ago. I now have 80 items listed. I have a lot more things finished, and I'll be adding them gradually over the next few months.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I just saw a post you made on etsy. Your name caught my eye. My middle name is Merle. Yep it was my Norwegian grandmothers name!It's not everyday that you see that name come around. Just thought I would say hi!

HomeMadeOriginals said...

I will try this tip next time I am knnitting in the round. Thanks.